Dr. Azizur Rahman is the Research Lead, President and CEO of the Centre for Climate Change Research and for A.R Environmental Solutions. He explores a wide range of research interests that include organic agriculture, global climate change, biotechnology & human health, biodiversity, ocean & marine biology, urban air pollution, food waste management and wastewater treatment.
Featured Projects & News
(Video Credit: Dr. Rahman)
Climate Change research with Marine resources
Sampling sites of Dr. Rahman and his team
Summer Program Team 2022
- Polysaccharides 2021 Polysaccharide Stalks in Didymosphenia geminata Diatom: Real World Applications and Strategies to Combat Its Spread
- Polysaccharides 2021 Didymo and Its Polysaccharide Stalks: Beneficial to the Environment or Not?
- Mar. Sci. Eng. 2021 Applications of Chitin in Medical, Environmental, and Agricultural Industries
- Drugs 2021, 19(8), 409; The Anti-Viral Applications of Marine Resources for COVID-19 Treatment: An Overview
- Drugs 2021, 19(7), 389; Marine Skeletal Biopolymers and Proteins and Their Biomedical Application
- Drugs 2019, 17(2), 118; Collagen of Extracellular Matrix from Marine Invertebrates and Its Medical Applications
- Encyclopedia Applications of Chitin in Agricultural Industries